Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The king and the queen

Assalamualaikum


Friendship is the beginning of love.
When best friend become lovers, 
its mean that they are meant to be with each other. 



He finally say it out loud and I finally accept the request >.<

secret : we know each other from tuition class, 
we became friends in Facebook, we became bestfriend in skype, 
and now we are together in the same campus of UiTM. 
Funny huh? That's what we called 'destiny'

Thanks for keeping me company when I need one. Thanks for being my unpaid bodyguard. Thanks for being there at the funeral. Thanks for being my best friend.
 It means a lot to me. Thank you.
Saranghae. Arasso? hee :)




p.s : And for my cousin, Happy Wedding! Sorry tak dapat share masa hari bahagia, ada final exam, plus keadaan Arau yang banjir. So takdapat nak balik. uwaaaa~ T.T Control your nerves cousin! And jangan notty notty. Hehehe ;) You going to be gorgeous on the big day.





I WILL BE YOUR QUEEN AS LONG AS YOU WANT ME TOO. PERHAPS,FOREVER. 

No comments: